The CLP Mastery Accountability Programme is a 13 week coaching, accountability and support group to help people go through all 13 modules of CLP Mastery in a team setting, with weekly contact from two experienced CLP trainers, Alison Potts and Janet Greenwood.
- Go through the module, use the practice area to put what you’ve learned into effect and learn by doing, and finally take the quiz and get your results immediately
- Then meet up weekly on Teams or Zoom to discuss the module together, 2:00pm UK time, Wednesdays
- Private Teams or Slack channel to discuss the course and share documents
- Ask questions about CLP, your products, labels and SDSs live, and via email
- Where possible, implementation weeks included to help people catch up or dive deeper
- Receive your certificate at the end of the programme
The CLP Mastery modules cover all aspects of CLP and SDS compliance in the UK and EU because we know that CLP doesn’t happen in a vacuum and there are other pieces of legislation and regulatory duties to consider:
- What you need to know first
- Identify your product
- Identify other applicable product regulations
- Is your product legal?
- Research your product (and components)
- Classify your product from first principles
- Classify your product on the basis of its components
- Label and pack your product
- Read and review existing SDSs
- The SDS Risk Assessment
- Compile your SDS
- Make any notifications required for CLP
- Keep your product up to date
Our first Accountability Programme ran from September until December 2020, and we’ve run it 2 or 3 times a year since (and you can come on the programme more than once!). There are usually 11 or 12 meetings.
Picture from our last Zoom meeting for the first round of the Accountability Programme
During the last Accountability Programme zoom of 2020, this is what our Accountability trainees said:
Teresa Girasoli (seen in the top right corner of the video image) also wrote about the Accountability Programme:
“I was in charge of the Safety Data Sheet in my previous job. I had some basics knowledge on the matter, plus I learnt how to use a software. I had the feeling that the thing was much more complicated than that, and I started looking for a course. The SDS software house advised me to contact TT Environmental. It was the best advice ever. I discovered a world: not only I was able to perform my tasks and help my company since the first few minutes of videos, but I found out that I really like the regulatory affairs. In facts, I carried on the course also after I left the SDS role, just for myself interests. Now I’m actually thinking to continue my education in this area and, possibly one day, became a professional. This modular course makes you feel as though you’re taken by the hand and led deep into the very details of the CLP and REACh regulation. Janet accurately and kindly guides you through each step. The correction of the quizzes in the Zoom sessions is very helpful, I could really understand my mistakes and learn how to avoid them. Very recommended!!!”
The CLP Mastery Accountability Programme has now been adopted into CLP Mastery completely, and you can find it on it’s own new website here: www.clpmastery.com
Why take an online course, when people are offering 2 day or 3 day live courses now we’re out of Lockdown?
- Any 2 or 3 day live course is cramming information into you, which can be overwhelming. It also doesn’t allow you to explore the topic in the depth offered by CLP Mastery – it isn’t physically possible (and it’s very tiring to give and to attend, we’ve tried it, and this way is much better)
- The Accountability Programme has plenty of time with us built-in through the regular weekly meetings, and also the Monthly Meet-Ups which are “ask us anything” format, and give you a chance to meet people outside your own Accountability Programme Group
- Time spent with a trainer on a live course is primarily them giving you information and /or exercises and feedback – time with us is where we focus on what you don’t understand, because you watch the videos, use the practice areas and take the quizzes separately. CLP Mastery Accountability Programme is shaped to your needs.
- We continually update the course with feedback from our lovely trainees, changes to regulations and the latest interpretations from the authorities, etc
- You get access for a whole year. Many in-person courses have limited support.
- Can you afford the time away from the office?
- Is it cost effective when you factor in travel costs, accommodation and meals?
And what about other online courses?
- They often require attendance at half-day webinars, which also requires you to take a lot of time out of your working day to suit someone else
- They’re often modular, so you don’t get everything you need – you get everything with the Accountability Programme. We’re bringing you quickly and safely up to our level, not making you dependent on our expertise
- They don’t have all of the unique tools we’ve developed to make the whole process of chemical classification, labelling SDSs and product stewardship as quick and accurate as possible
Every CLP classification, labelling course and SDS course on the market shows you what the regulations require, give you some practice examples, and start your learning.
CLP Mastery with the Accountability Programme is different. We genuinely believe we’ve got a unique course, which is why we’re backing it with a 30 day moneyback guarantee.
Here’s how to join:
- Sign up for CLP Mastery with the Accountability Programme at https://clpmastery.com/
- Get started with CLP Mastery self-serve, ready for starting on our next round!
If you have any questions about CLP Mastery before you sign up, please email them to email@example.com. I’d be very happy to show you round!
Looking forward to seeing you inside the CLP Mastery!